raeX

April 07, 2005

__ back. and up again

kae. ive decided to get this going again. (= so tagg yeahhs. yayys. shall update abt my day..

had a match today against damai sec.. obviously we would lose. but the 7 still fought realie hard. i was realie proud of them for the first two quarts. but sad to say that they slacked aft that. *sighs* super sad. oh wells. evryone dint realie feel sad aft the game. but we went to kfc to eat. fizah treated us! ((= and that stupid shu put cheese on my wallet. yuckie. *pukes* jodd and shu are an item. *sings* lalalala. kae im super crappy now..

my new seat in class sucks. its a natural disaster. evrything seems so big all of a sudden. esp ms lui. hehs. kae im so evil. oh wth.

hvnt blogged in ages. need to get my blogging skills back.. so entries are superly short. oh wells.

dint see joanne today.. I MISS HER!!!.. hmm. i want to see her. *whines*


wat the. oh wells.

out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home